AIM CONNECT offers peer-based consulting on a virtual platform.
The program capitalizes on the depth of leadership experience in the Alliance and AAHCI’s membership, providing peer consultants who can serve as confidential advisors across a wide range of issues that impact academic health centers. The challenges of academic health centers are unique and complex. Having access to expertise and knowledge from individuals who have held high-level leadership positions at academic health centers is a hallmark of this program.
AIM CONNECT consultants can:
- Support leaders in an advisory capacity.
- Work with academic health center leadership teams to support long-term institutional projects.
- Work in partnership with existing external consultants.
- Provide independent assessment of analytical approaches.
- Serve as project managers in shepherding a new process.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity and contact firstname.lastname@example.org.