Clinical Teaching and Learning Experiences
A Resource Collection to Support Innovations in Health Professions Education
Designed by diverse educators, this working collection features clinical learning experiences, which can be readily used or easily adapted for specific, local settings. The collection is actively used by thousands of medical educators around the world.
Initially launched in response to the COVID-19 pandemic’s significant impact on the teaching and learning of health professionals, this open repository of curated resources is intended to complement MedEdPORTAL’s collection on virtual learning and the special edition of Building Better Curriculum series on learning remotely.
- Independent Learning (5)
- Self-Directed Learning (5)
- Lecture (4)
- Case-Based Instruction/Learning (2)
- Clinical Experience – Ambulatory (2)
- Demonstration (2)
- Peer Teaching (2)
- Role Play, Theater/Dramatic Strategies (2)
- Clinical Experience – Inpatient (1)
- Discussion, Large Group (>12) (1)
- Patient Presentation – Learner (1)
- Patient Presentation – Patient (1)
- Simulation (1)
- Team-Based Learning (TBL) (1)
- Tutorial (1)
Sorry, no results were found.