Clinical Teaching and Learning Experiences
A Resource Collection to Support Innovations in Health Professions Education
Designed by diverse educators, this working collection features clinical learning experiences, which can be readily used or easily adapted for specific, local settings. The collection is actively used by thousands of medical educators around the world.
Initially launched in response to the COVID-19 pandemic’s significant impact on the teaching and learning of health professionals, this open repository of curated resources is intended to complement MedEdPORTAL’s collection on virtual learning and the special edition of Building Better Curriculum series on learning remotely.
- Case-Based Instruction/Learning (24)
- Self-Directed Learning (21)
- Clinical Experience – Ambulatory (14)
- Independent Learning (13)
- Simulation (12)
- Discussion, Small Group [≤12] (6)
- Peer Teaching (6)
- Lecture (5)
- Patient Presentation – Learner (5)
- Clinical Experience – Inpatient (4)
- Team-Based Learning (TBL) (4)
- Role Play, Theater/Dramatic Strategies (3)
- Tutorial (3)
- Conference (2)
- Demonstration (1)
- Discussion, Large Group (>12) (1)
- Journal Club (1)
- Patient Presentation – Faculty (1)
- Problem-Based Learning (PBL) (1)
Sorry, no results were found.