Make the AAMC your medical education home. Explore what we have to offer, from learning events, trainings, and professional development conferences to programs, initiatives, and scholarship on key and emerging topics. Get involved, advance your career, and help move the field of medical education forward.
Areas of Focus
Build Connections and Advance Your Career
This certificate program trains clinical faculty to effectively teach quality improvement and patient safety to students, residents, and other clinicians.
This series is an opportunity for curriculum deans, administrators, staff, leaders, and teaching faculty to learn about and explore innovations in curriculum.
Find Your Medical Education Community
Engage with colleagues through discussion threads around timely questions, share useful resources, and connect with your peers on topics of interest. Check out the medical education-focused Curriculum community and Assessment and Evaluation community.
Listen as the Conversation Continues
- Academic Medicine Podcast: Go beyond the pages of Academic Medicine with stories and conversations to expand your thinking about the issues shaping medical schools and teaching hospitals today. Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Beyond the White Coat: Authentic conversations between members of the academic medical community, AAMC leaders, and other health professionals on timely issues. Listen on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Simplecast, Spotify, YouTube, or wherever you get your podcasts.
Follow Us on Social Media
- @AlisonWhelanMD, Alison Whelan, MD, Chief Academic Officer
- @AcadMedJournal and Academic Medicine Journal on LinkedIn, a peer-reviewed journal advancing academic medicine through scholarship
- @MedEdPORTAL, the open-access, MEDLINE-indexed journal of teaching and learning resources
- @MedBiquitous, the standards development program of the AAMC
- @AAMCtoday, news, insights, and discussions from across the AAMC