Contact the HelpDesk
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 6 p.m., ET
FAQ will be added to and updated throughout the ERAS 2017 season. If you have any additional questions, feel free to send us a message.
- Does everyone need to have an AAMC account number in order to use ERAS?
- Does the DIO/DME have to log in into their AAMC account in order to send out an invite?
- I am receiving a 403 Access Denied Error Message when trying to log into the PDWS.
- I am responsible for more than one program in ERAS; however, I only see one program when I log into the PDWS. How can I access all programs?
- Can users be assigned to view only those applicants they are scheduled to interview?
- I don't have access to the data filters in the Setup menu. Whom can I contact about this? My permissions is Program Coordinator1.
- What is the difference between verified and active users? Do I need to reinvite users that used the PDWS last season?
- Is there a list in ERAS PDWS that shows what programs start in each cycle?
- Can the web based PDWS be accessed from tablets and phones?
Applications and Filters
- If one user refreshes the system defined- all applicants filter, will that reflect when another user logs in the same program? Or is it specific to each login?
- If I'm a program super user or program coordinator, do the filters I create also appear on other users in my program?
- In the applications tab, can I view applications by track if we have two tracks?
- User defined filters to cross over from the legacy to PDWS?
- When applicants reply back to my message, does their reply come to our program email address or back through ERAS?
- When trying to create message templates last year, I had some issues with formatting. Any tips on that?
- Will the applicants see that the message was sent from the program or from ERAS?
- If we send a message to more than one applicant, will the applicants see all email addresses?
Registration for the ERAS 2018 begins
Looking for ERAS data?
Check the ERAS Statistics page for current and historical data about applicants and applications.
Looking for training resources?
Webinar recordings, tutorials, job aids, and the Web-based user guide are available through the ERAS Community site.
- Latest Version of Chrome
- Latest Version of Firefox
- Internet Explorer 10 and 11
Note: ERAS does not enforce any browser restrictions, but ERAS does not support Safari.