FAQ will be added to and updated throughout the ERAS 2016 season. If you have any additional questions, feel free to send us a message.
- Does everyone need to have an AAMC account number in order to use ERAS?
- Does the DIO/DME have to log in into their AAMC account in order to send out an invite?</li>
- I am receiving a 403 Access Denied Error Message when trying to log into the PDWS.
- I am responsible for more than one program in ERAS; however, I only see one program when I log into the PDWS. How can I access all programs?
- Can users be assigned to view only those applicants they are scheduled to interview?
- I don't have access to the data filters in the Setup menu. Whom can I contact about this? My permissions is Program Coordinator1.
- What is the difference between verified and active users? Do I need to reinvite users that used the PDWS last season?
- Is there a list in ERAS PDWS that shows what programs start in each cycle?
- Can the web based PDWS be accessed from tablets and phones?
Applications and Filters
- If one user refreshes the system defined- all applicants filter, will that reflect when another user logs in the same program? Or is it specific to each login?
- If I'm a program super user or program coordinator, do the filters I create also appear on other users in my program?
- In the applications tab, can I view applications by track if we have two tracks?
- User defined filters to cross over from the legacy to PDWS?
- When applicants reply back to my message, does their reply come to our program email address or back through ERAS?
- When trying to create message templates last year, I had some issues with formatting. Any tips on that?
- Will the applicants see that the message was sent from the program or from ERAS?
- If we send a message to more than one applicant, will the applicants see all email addresses?
End of ERAS 2016 season
AOA residency and July cycle fellowship programs start receiving applications.
Have a question?
Check the Support Forum before emailing/calling in.
Looking for training resources?
Webinar recordings, tutorials, job aids, and the Web-based user guide are available through the ERAS Community site.
- Latest Version of Chrome
- Latest Version of Firefox
- Internet Explorer 9 +
Note: ERAS does not enforce any browser restrictions, but ERAS does not support Safari. Mac users needing technical support should use Firefox or Chrome.