ERAS® for Programs: Timeline
June - ERAS 2020 Season Begins
- Programs update their websites to reflect requirements and deadlines.
- ERAS 2020 seasons opens.
- Applicants can register on MyERAS and begin working on their application.
- The ERAS 2020 season will open for preseason setup the week of June 20 for July cycle programs and institutions. Program resources updated on the ERAS website.
- Fellowship applicants start applying to July application cycle programs only.
July cycle ACGME fellowship programs start receiving applications.
July cycle program users with a Reviewer/Interviewer role will gain access to the PDWS.
August - October
- Fellowship programs continue recruitment
- Applicants start applying to ACGME - accredited residency programs.
- ACGME-accredited residency programs start receiving applications.
- Note: The displayed date in the Program Director’s Work Station (PDWS) for residency applicants who apply between September 5 and 14 will be September 15.
- MSPEs are released to ACGME residency programs. *MSPEs can be uploaded at any time and are sent to all programs an applicant applies to, but are not visible to ACGME residency programs until October 1, 2019.
- December cycle programs gain access to the PDWS for ERAS 2020.
- Applicants begin applying to December cycle ACGME fellowship programs.
November - December
- Residency programs continue recruitment.
- December cycle fellowship programs start receiving applications. Note: All December cycle fellowship applicants who apply between November 21 and November 30 will display with a December 1 applied date in the PDWS.
- Urology match results are available.
January - March
- Fellowship programs continue recruitment.
- National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) Main Residency Match results are available.
- Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program (SOAP) starts Match week; for more information, please contact the NRMP, 202-400-2233 or email@example.com.
Spring - ERAS Registration
- DIOs, DMEs, and Programs register for the next ERAS season. Programs must complete registration to receive ERAS news and updates as well as indicate their participation status for the upcoming season.