ERAS® for Programs: Timeline
- ERAS 2021 seasons opens.
- Applicants can register in MyERAS and begin working on their application.
- The ERAS 2021 season will open for preseason setup for July & September cycle programs and institutions. Program resources are updated on the ERAS website.
- July cycle fellowship applicants may begin submitting applications to July cycle fellowship programs.
July cycle fellowship programs may begin reviewing applications.
July cycle program users with a Reviewer/Interviewer role will gain access to the PDWS.
- Applicants may begin submitting applications to residency programs.
- Residency programs may begin reviewing applications.
- Note: The displayed date in the Program Director’s Work Station (PDWS) for residency applicants who apply between September 1 and October 21 will be October 21.
- MSPEs are released to residency programs.
- The ERAS 2021 season will open for preseason setup for December cycle programs. Program resources are updated on the ERAS website.
- December cycle fellowship applicants may begin submitting applications to programs.
- December cycle fellowship programs may begin reviewing applications. Note: Applications submitted between November 17 - December 1 will display an application date of "December 1" to programs. Applications submitted after December 1 will display the actual date.
- Urology match results are available.
- National Resident Matching Program® (NRMP®) Main Residency Match® and Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program® (SOAP)
Spring - ERAS Registration
- DIOs, DMEs, and Programs register for ERAS 2022 season. Programs must complete registration to receive ERAS news and updates as well as indicate their participation status for the upcoming season.