ERAS® for Programs: Timeline
- ERAS 2021 seasons opens.
- Applicants can register in MyERAS and begin working on their application.
- The ERAS 2021 season will open for preseason setup for July & September cycle programs and institutions. Program resources are updated on the ERAS website.
- July cycle fellowship applicants may begin submitting applications to July cycle fellowship programs.
July cycle fellowship programs may begin reviewing applications.
July cycle program users with a Reviewer/Interviewer role will gain access to the PDWS.
August - October
- Fellowship programs continue recruitment
- Applicants may begin submitting applications to residency programs.
- Residency programs may begin reviewing applications.
- Note: The displayed date in the Program Director’s Work Station (PDWS) for residency applicants who apply between September 1 and October 21 will be October 21.
- MSPEs are released to ACGME residency programs.
- December cycle programs gain access to the PDWS for ERAS 2021.
- December cycle fellowship applicants may begin submitting applications to December cycle fellowship programs.
November - December
- Residency programs continue recruitment.
- December cycle fellowship programs may begin reviewing applications. Note: All December cycle fellowship applicants who apply between November 17 and December 1 will display with a December 1 applied date in the PDWS.
- Urology match results are available.
January - March
- Fellowship programs continue recruitment.
- National Resident Matching Program® (NRMP®) Main Residency Match® and Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program® (SOAP)
Spring - ERAS Registration
- DIOs, DMEs, and Programs register for ERAS 2022 season. Programs must complete registration to receive ERAS news and updates as well as indicate their participation status for the upcoming season.