ERAS® for Programs
News and Announcements
SOAP 2014 Information
The Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program (SOAP) is the process through which positions offered by unfilled programs are accepted by unmatched applicants during Match Week, March 17-20, 2014. Please use these resources to help manage your SOAP experience:
Web-Based PDWS - ERAS 2015
In response to the feedback we've received from our PDWS users over the years, we are pleased to announce the release of the Web-based PDWS for ERAS 2015.
ERAS 2015 Registration
What's New in Academic Medicine - February
Huddle-Coaching: A Dynamic Intervention for Trainees and Staff to Support Team-Based Care
The authors describe using pre-clinic “huddles” in an inter-professional training program for nurse practitioners and internal medical residents in VA outpatient primary care clinics.
Rebecca Shunk, MD, Maya Dulay, MD, Calvin L. Chou, MD PhD, Susan Janson, PhD, RN, ANP, and Bridget C. O’Brien, PhD
Pediatric Infectious Diseases - New Recruitment Cycle
Pediatric Infectious Diseases programs will change to the 12 month July application cycle for ERAS 2015.
Attention Fellowship Applicants
Pediatric Infectious Diseases programs will not participate in ERAS 2014, since they will have already recruited and filled positions for July 2014.
ERAS 2014 PDWS Updates
- The Military Obligation question under the General tab has been updated to Years Remaining.
- The Social Security Number (SSN) and Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN) fields have been removed under the Summary tab.
- The Sigma Sigma Phi question has been added to AOA fellowship applications and will appear under the Education tab.
ACGME-Accredited Residency and Fellowships Only
- The applicant’s NRMP ID has been added under the Summary Sheet tab; and will display alongside the AAMC ID on the exportable rank order list file.
AOA-Accredited Residencies Only
- Participating in the NMS Match and Participating as a Couple in NMS fields have been added to the Summary tab and the Visa/Couples/Others tab.
- NMS Partners’ Name and Specialties NMS Partner is applying to fields have been added to the Visa/Couples/Others tab.
Additional information can be found in the PDWS user guide .
New Specialties for ERAS 2014
We are happy to announce the following specialties will join ERAS for the 2014 season. We are pleased to have them join us.
July Cycle Fellowships
- Child Abuse Pediatrics
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
- Osteopathic Internal Medicine Sub-Specialties
- Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Surgical Critical Care
December Cycle Fellowships
- Vascular Neurology
Neonatal-Perinatal - New Recruitment Cycle
Neonatal-Perinatal programs will change to the 12 month July application cycle for ERAS 2015.
Attention Fellowship Applicants
Neonatal-Perinatal programs will not participate in ERAS 2014, since they will have already recruited and filled positions for July 2014.
EAM - ERAS Account Maintenance
NRMP Match Week
Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program
PDWS Software Support
System requirements and technical documents to support the PDWS.
Monday - Friday: 8 - 6 p.m.