Group on Faculty Practice (GFP)
The Group on Faculty Practice works to advance the clinical mission of academic medical centers through the development of policies and models that embrace the fundamental importance of the faculty practice in health care delivery, with a focus on clinical care and improving the health of their communities. It is composed of physician leaders and administrative executives from both medical school and hospital-based faculty practice plans.
AAMC Initiatives and Mission Areas
Data and Reports
- Telehealth Competencies Across the Learning Continuum
- AAMC Faculty Salary Report
- State Physician Workforce Data Report
- Impact of COVID-19 on Physician Workforce (PDF)
- Next-Generation Funds Flow Models: Enhancing Academic Health System Alignment (Future of Academic Medicine Series)
- Clinical Practice Solutions Center
- AAMC Group on Faculty Practice Executive Compensation Survey Report
- Understanding the Impact of COVID-19 on Physician Compensation
- Webinar on Medical Directorships
- Physicians Compensation Strategies and Approaches in a Changing Environment
- Managing the Transition From Fee-For-Service to Population Health Management
Guide to the Group on Faculty Practice
The Group on Faculty Practice (GFP) is composed of physician leaders and administrative executives from medical school-affiliated faculty practice plans. The GFP works to advance the clinical mission of academic medical centers.
Medical school deans or hospital/health system senior executives may appoint up to four GFP representatives: at least one physician leader involved in governance/leadership of the faculty practice plan; and one senior executive, non-physician leader from the practice plan's administrative operation. Two additional appointments (both physician and non-physician) can be made to the GFP.
Meet the leaders of the Group on Faculty Practice and learn about governing bodies such as boards, committees, task forces, and working groups.
Meet the Staff
Ivy Baer, JD, MPH
Senior Director and Regulatory Counsel
Rosha Champion McCoy, MD, FAAP
Senior Director, Advancing Clinical Leadership and Quality
Shawn Rosen-Holtzman, MBA
Director, Constituent Engagement
Molly Krafcik, MPA
Constituent Engagement Specialist
To reach a member of the GFP program staff, please contact email@example.com.
Membership is open to individuals at AAMC member institutions. Membership benefits include opportunities for networking and in-depth peer-to-peer learning.
AAMC Mailing Lists
AAMC mailing lists are available for sharing valuable information and resources with our member institutions and constituents.
My AAMC Affinity Groups
View your AAMC Affinity Group participation including other members of your active Groups via the My AAMC Affinity Group page. Sign in required.