Medical Academic Performance Services (MedAPS)
MedAPS will offer tools to help member medical schools assess their achievement of education and accreditation standards.
Curriculum Inventory and Reports (CIR)
Curriculum Inventory and Reports (CIR), part of the AAMC's Medical Academic Performance Services (MedAPS) initiative, is designed to serve as the premier benchmarking and reporting tool on content, structure, delivery, and assessment of medical school curricula.
Curriculum Inventory and Reports (CIR) is one of three new services affiliated with the Medical Academic Performance Services (MedAPS) initiative at the AAMC.
- The Curriculum Inventory serves as the centralized database of AAMC-member medical school curricula, including content, structure, delivery, and assessment in the U.S. and Canada.
- Curriculum Reports provide graphical interpretations of both aggregate and historical curriculum-related data that:
- assist in curriculum benchmarking and continuous quality improvement;
- provide resources to curriculum committees and faculty;
- enhance medical education research; and
- inform legislators and the general public.
CI in Context
This month’s CI in Context highlights Nature of Information Collected on Graduate or Residency Program Director Questionnaires, with commentary by Brian Mavis, Ph.D., of Michigan State University College of Human Medicine.
Issues of Curriculum Inventory in Context (CIIC), are now available to download, review, and discuss in iCollaborative. View all CI in Context Issues
News and Updates
CIR staff will be presenting at various conferences in 2015. Check back often to see additional sessions as conference organizers finalize their programs! View Full Schedule
Please help us understand how you document Academic Levels in the Curriculum Inventory by completing a brief survey. Read More and Complete the Survey
Curriculum Inventory in the Literature
Learn more about CIR and MedAPS through materials from past workshops and information sessions, available on the Training and Webinars page.