Health Equity and the Social Determinants of Health: Connecting the Dots
Achieving health equity requires reaching beyond the clinic and into communities. In this short video, the AAMC’s Diversity Policy and Programs division shines a spotlight on the social determinants of health and how they shape an individual’s opportunity for quality health and healthcare. The goal is to inspire changes that lead to the elimination of health disparities.
- A Leader's Role in Addressing LGBT Health
- Practical Applications of the Diversity Engagement Survey Webinar
- Urban Universities for HEALTH
- Minority Faculty Career Development Seminar
- Learning Lab on Unconscious Bias
- Diversity in Medical Education: Facts & Figures 2012
Diversity 3.0 Learning Series
The Diversity 3.0 Learning Series is a new online video series on a range of diversity and inclusion topics of interest to medical school faculty, administrators, leadership, and health care professionals.
Herbert W. Nickens Awards
Recognizes individuals who are advancing educational, societal, and health care needs of minorities.