Chief Medical Officers’ Group (CMOG)
The AAMC Chief Medical Officers’ Group (CMOG) provides a platform for academic medical center CMOs, whose institutions are AAMC members, to share best practices, engage and network with colleagues, and access resources that will enhance knowledge and skills to successfully meet the clinical and business demands of the role.
This webinar discusses how APPs are utilized to increase access, improve patient safety and quality, and reduce provider burnout.
- The Evolving Role of the Department Chair
- Academic Health Center of the Future-Organizational Structure; Service Lines or Departments?
- An Update on Physician Compensation Methodologies in Academic Medical Centers
- Aligning Faculty with Non-Academic Physicians Across One System of Care
- Understanding the Impact of COVID-19 on Physician Compensation
- Webinar on Medical Directorships
- Innovative Patient-Centered Strategies to Address Length of Stay (LOS) and Patient Progression Challenges at Academic Medical Centers
- AAMC Member Teaching Hospitals COVID-19 Survey Results (Sign-in required)
- Academic Medicine
- Generating Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner Demand-Effect Ratios for Physician Workforce Projections
Guide to Chief Medical Officers’ Group
- Supporting Wellness Initiatives in Health Care and Recommendations for Promoting a Culture of Well-Being
- The Burden of Post-acute Sequelae of COVID-19 (PASC) and Implications for Health Care Leaders and Systems
- COVID-19 Webinar for Clinical Leaders
- What Health Care Providers Need to Know about COVID-19
- On the Novel Coronavirus Outbreak
Meet the Staff
Rosha Champion McCoy, MD, FAAP
Senior Director, Advancing Clinical Leadership and Quality
Jennifer Faerberg, MHSA
Director, Advancing Clinical Leadership and Quality
Shawn Rosen-Holtzman, MBA
Director, Constituent Engagement
Molly Devine, MPA
Constituent Engagement Senior Specialist
To reach a member of the CMOG program staff, please contact CMOG@aamc.org.
Professional Development Opportunities
Explore the latest professional development opportunities.
The AAMC offers a wide range of resources to CMOG members in order to keep members informed about issues affecting academic medicine and AAMC advocacy initiatives.
Connect with other members of the Chief Medical Officers’ Group and stay informed on group news and priorities.
AAMC Mailing Lists
AAMC mailing lists are available for sharing valuable information and resources with our member institutions and constituents.
My AAMC Affinity Groups
View your AAMC Affinity Group participation including other members of your active Groups via the My AAMC Affinity Group page. Sign in required.