Video Length: 60 minutes
Susan R. Johnson, MD gives a lecture on time management based on personal research, and inspired by her personal struggle with procrastination. Dr. Johnson focuses on five basic strategies which are explained in the presentation.
- To choose work consciously.
- To track work effectively and honestly.
- To streamline email management.
- To keep high priority work moving.
- To learn to write more regularly.
Susan R. Johnson, MD, FAAP, MS
Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Epidemiology
University of Iowa Roy J. and Lucille A. Carver College of Medicine