FindAResident® (FAR) for Program Staff
FindAResident® (FAR) is a year-round service designed to help administrators and program directors fill open residency and fellowship positions. FAR supplements the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS®) and is ideal for filling unexpected vacancies, especially after the NRMP Match and SOAP.
Use FindAResident If
- You have open positions remaining after the NRMP Match and SOAP.
- You need a candidate to immediately fill an unexpected vacancy.
- You are seeking fellowship candidates.
- You are a specialty not supported by ERAS.
FAR Is Available For
FAR Provides Access To
- Eligible candidates to help you fill unexpected vacancies all year
- Candidates for PGY1 through PGY6 residency and fellowship positions in all subspecialties
- User-controlled program management tools
- A private mailbox feature
- A customizable search engine