ERAS® for Medical Schools: Timeline
- ERAS opens for the 2021 season; schools gain access to the Dean's Office WorkStation (DWS).
- DWS user guide is available online.
- US Medical Schools begin generating and distributing tokens to USMGs.
- MyERAS opens to applicants to register and start working on their applications.
- US Medical Schools may begin processing/uploading supporting documents.
- Applicants may begin submitting applications to residency programs.
- Residency programs may begin reviewing applications.
- Note: The displayed date in the Program Director’s Work Station (PDWS) for residency applicants who apply between September 1 and October 21 will be date stamped October 21. Applications submitted after October 21, will be date stamped in real time.
- Medical School Performance Evaluations (MSPEs) are released to residency programs.
- Urology match results are available.
- National Resident Matching Program® (NRMP®) Main Residency Match® and Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program® (SOAP)
- ERAS 2021 season concludes.