ERAS® for Medical Schools: Timeline
- ERAS opens for the 2020 season; schools gain access to the Dean's Office WorkStation (DWS).
- DWS user guide is available online.
- US Medical Schools begin generating and distributing tokens to USMGs.
- MyERAS opens to applicants to register and start working on their applications.
- US Medical Schools may begin processing/uploading supporting documents.
- Applicants start applying to ACGME - accredited residency programs.
- ACGME-accredited residency programs start receiving applications.
- Note: The displayed date in the Program Director’s Work Station (PDWS) for residency applicants who apply between September 5 and 14 will be September 15.
- Medical School Performance Evaluations (MSPEs) are released to residency programs. *MSPEs can be uploaded at any time and are sent to all programs an applicant applies to, but are not visible to ACGME accredited residency programs until October 1, 2019.
- Urology match results are available.
- National Resident Matching Program® (NRMP®) Main Residency Match®
- NRMP® main residency match results released.
- Supplemental Offer and Acceptance Program® (SOAP)
- ERAS 2020 season concludes.