This webinar showcases best practices for members who play a facilitator role, both formally and informally, at our institutions. A great facilitator is invaluable to any organization's success. By developing a facilitative mind and skill set, you’re better prepared to:
▪ Design productive and inspirational meetings.
▪ Collect group needs and facilitate gatherings to advance the work of groups.
▪ Construct and deliver innovative facilitated experiences.
▪ Express leadership presence to drive outcomes in both small and large group settings.
The Facilitation-An Invaluable Skill Set to Achieve Organizations' Success webinar serves as a resource to sharpen members' skills.
- Sarah Peyre, EdD, Associate Dean for Innovative Education, Institute for Innovative Education, University of Rochester Medical Center
- Katy Stevenson, MPP, National Chair, Group on Institutional Planning, AAMC and Program Administrator, Strategy, Planning and Development, Office of the CEO and Dean, University of Rochester Medical Center