Diversity 3.0 Learning Series
Diversity Policy and Programs is pleased to bring you a set of online, on-demand video resources on a range of diversity and inclusion topics. The Diversity 3.0 Learning Series includes interviews with thought leaders and experts, faculty career development webinars, guidance on institutional strategic planning and culture and climate assessment, and presentations on innovative programs at AAMC member institutions.
Check back regularly for new content, and thank you for watching.
Effective Practices for the Recruitment, Retention, and Education of Native American Medical Students
Engaging Diverse Medical Students and Residents To Pursue Academic Medicine Careers
- BNGAP Webinar featuring Drs. Brewster, Butts, and Ortega
- BNGAP Webinar featuring Drs. Romero-Legott, Anderson, and Moreno
- BNGAP Webinar featuring Drs. Maresca, Spencer, Jones, and Navarro
- BNGAP Webinar featuring Drs. Nakae, Hernandez, and Boyd
Building Your Success in Academia
- Getting Started in Academia
- Preparing for a Successful Academic Career
LGBT, Gender Nonconforming, and DSD Health
- A Leader's Role in Addressing LGBT Health
- Integrating LGBT Health into Medical Education
- Enhancing Institutional Diversity through Inclusion of All Sexual Orientations and Gender Identities
- Reasons to Add and Not to Add “I” (Intersex) to LGBTQ in Healthcare
- Speaking with Patients about Sexuality and Gender – Part 1
- Speaking with Patients about Sexuality and Gender – Part 2
- Teaching Differences of Sex Development - Part 1
- Teaching Differences of Sex Development - Part 2
- Teaching Gender Identity and Transgender Health with lore m. dickey, Ph.D., L.P.
- Teaching Gender Identity and Transgender Health with Jamie Feldman, M.D., Ph.D.
- Teaching Gender Identity and Transgender Health with Scott Leibowitz, M.D.
- Teaching Gender Identity and Transgender Health with David Malebranche, M.D., M.P.H.
- Building Your Research-based Career Webinar
- Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers
- Charting a Course as a Clinician Investigator
- Designing Project Evaluations to Monitor, Guide Programmatic Design, and Understand Outcomes and Impact
- The Essentials of Time Management Webinar
- Navigating through the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's Career Development Opportunities
- Assessing Institutional Culture and Climate
- The Difference: How the Power of Diversity Creates Better Groups, Firms, Schools, and Societies
- Exploring Unconscious Bias in Academic Medicine
- GDI Navigator to Excellence: Strategic Planning Webinar
- The Intersection of Research, Teaching, and Community Outreach