Diversity 3.0 Learning Series
Diversity Policy and Programs is pleased to bring you a set of online, on-demand video resources on a range of diversity and inclusion topics. The Diversity 3.0 Learning Series includes interviews with thought leaders and experts, faculty career development webinars, guidance on institutional strategic planning and culture and climate assessment, and presentations on innovative programs at AAMC member institutions.
Check back regularly for new content, and thank you for watching.
Resources on building individual skills and knowledge to advance within academic medicine:
- BNGAP Interactive Webinar - Engaging Diverse Medical Students and Residents To Pursue Academic Medicine Careers
- Building Your Success in Academia
- Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers
- The Essentials of Time Management Webinar
- Building Your Research-based Career Webinar
- Charting a Course as a Clinician Investigator
- A Leader's Role in Addressing LGBT Health
- Navigating through the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality's Career Development Opportunities
- Designing Project Evaluations to Monitor, Guide Programmatic Design, and Understand Outcomes and Impact
Resources on organizational development to help you and your institution achieve excellence in diversity and inclusion:
- Assessing Institutional Culture and Climate
- GDI Navigator to Excellence: Strategic Planning Webinar
- Integrating LGBT Health into Medical Education
- Scott Page Webinar - "The Difference: How the Power of Diversity Creates Better Groups, Firms, Schools, and Societies"
- Exploring Unconscious Bias in Academic Medicine - with Howard Ross
- The Intersection of Research, Teaching, and Community Outreach - with Philip A. Chan, M.D., M.S., 2013 Nickens Faculty Fellowship Award recipient