Would you like to join the mailing list (listserv) for the AAMC Group on Regional Medical Campuses (GRMC)? This listserv is a tool for AAMC members involved in regional medical campus matters to engage with one another to find solutions to meet organizational needs.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to join this listserv.
AAMC GRMC Listserv Policy
By using AAMC listservs, you agree that you have read and will follow the below expectations and rules throughout your participation. In addition, your use of the listservs is governed by the AAMC website’s terms and conditions and privacy statement, as amended from time to time. If you have any questions about these expectations and rules, please contact GRMC staff at email@example.com.
Antitrust and Competition
- No posting may contain information that violates antitrust laws.
- Antitrust laws generally prohibit discussion of an agreement or understanding inconsistent with a competitor’s right and obligation to exercise independent business judgment. No express agreement or understanding is required; one may be inferred from statements or conduct.
- Do not post any nonpublic material that:
- Refers to tuition or fees.
- Discusses prices, discounts, terms or conditions of sale or provider agreements relating to reimbursement levels, bonus payments, or other price- or cost-related items.
- Addresses salaries (including ranges), current or prospective pay-setting information, stipends, or terms of employment.
- Attempts to allocate patient markets or encourage collective activity with regard to third-party payers, hospitals, other health care providers, or suppliers.
- Includes information that could otherwise reasonably be construed to impose a restraint on trade or inhibit free and fair competition, such as discussion of boycotting another’s business.
Commercial in Nature
- Do not post commercial messages on the listserv. Contact individuals directly with product and service information if you believe it would help them.
- AAMC policy prohibits the use of listservs to advertise job openings. However, position announcements that appear on AAMC CareerConnect may be linked via the listserv.
- By posting material, the posting party represents that they either own the copyright with respect to such material or has received permission from the copyright owner.
- In addition, the posting party grants the AAMC and its listserv participants the nonexclusive right and license to reproduce, modify, and distribute their posted material.
- To avoid “survey fatigue,” please do not send any survey to the listserv before contacting your group’s AAMC staffer directly (and not through the listserv) for specific information about how surveys are requested, reviewed, and distributed.
- Don’t challenge or attack others. Discussions and comments are meant to stimulate conversation, not create contention. Let others have their say, just as you may.
- All defamatory, abusive, profane, threatening, offensive, or illegal posts or materials are strictly prohibited. Do not post anything that you would not want the world to see or that you would not want attributed to you.
- Think before sending confidential information. The burden is on you to be sensitive to the contents of what you post.
- Once you hit send, your message is delivered. There is no guarantee that your message could be recalled after the fact, even if you try and contact us.
These rules for, and participation in, the GRMC mailing list are subject to updates and modifications by the AAMC.