Do you want to know how other academic medical centers are addressing certain technology issues surrounding adoption, troubleshooting, infrastructure, policy, workforce, governance, or any other related topic?
The GIR, in response to numerous requests from the membership, provides members with the opportunity to seek answers to their questions and poll their peers on such Group-relevant topics.
These polls, called “SnippITs,” can be requested by any GIR member by contacting GIR staff. We will distribute the poll to the membership within one week and then collect responses for one week. These SnippITs are voluntary. The results of this poll will be distributed in a summary report and aggregate data will be made available to members.
This service is designed to facilitate information sharing for point-in-time queries. The data will not be used for research purposes. If you would like to create a SnippIT, please review these guidelines and send an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
GIR SnippIT Reports
Sign In Required
- Use of Extended Reality in Medical Education (PDF)
- Tablet Use in UME Pre-clinical and Clinical Settings (PDF)
- Precision Medicine/Precision Health (PDF)
- Undergraduate Medical Education Student Information Technology Onboarding: Training, Surveys, and Policies (PDF)
- Data-Driven Academic Medical Centers (PDF)
- Research Technology Organization (PDF)
- Video, Wearables, Patient Consent, and Education (PDF)
- Videocasting of Lectures (PDF)
- Use of Microsoft XP at Academic Medical Centers (PDF)
- Simulation in Medical Education (PDF)
- Electronic Medical Records (EMRs) in Medical Education (PDF)
- Virtual Patients (PDF)
- Curriculum Inventory and Reports (CIR) Tool Plans (PDF)