The GFP listserv serves as a moderated forum for members to discuss pertinent issues they are facing at their institution. The discussions are collated by AAMC staff and are listed below for reference. Please note the compilations require member log-in using your AAMC username and password and are only accessible to GFP members.
To learn more about posting to the GFP listserv, please review the guidelines.
Recent GFP Listserv Discussions
- Budgeting Platforms for Practice Plan
- External Activities for Faculty (i.e., moonlighting)
- Compensation Methodologies for Basic Science and Research Faculty
- Director of Physician Compensation Positions
- Advanced Practice Professionals - RVU Credit for Supervising Physicians
- Educational wRVUs
- In-Clinic X-Ray Interpretation
- Models for Centralized Quality within the Faculty Practice
For any questions about the GFP listserv, please contact Shawn Rosen-Holtzman.