- You are expected to join and participate in one of the five subcommittees.
- You are assigned to a subcommittee.
- Participate in monthly steering committee calls
- Participate in monthly subcommittee conference calls
- Attend yearly (January) in-person Steering Committee meeting in Washington, DC (travel expenses covered by AAMC)
- Participate in and attend the GFA Professional Development Conference
- Participate in work while at the steering committee meeting and off-line between meetings
- Maintain visibility both inside and outside the GFA community through participation in various arenas (e.g. listserv)
- If possible, attend Learn Serve Lead: The AAMC Annual Meeting
- If serving in Liaison role, bring updates to the GFA for interest/action