June 5-7, 2023
Andaz Savannah Hotel
Submit your proposal for inclusion before the close of February 6, 2023.
Detailed requirements on session, workshop, innovation, and poster presentations.
Regional medical campuses are a critical and unique component of medical education, community health, and workforce development.
The AAMC Regional Medical Campus Conference serves as the singular networking and professional development opportunity for leaders of regional medical campuses (and main campus colleagues) to learn, network, and develop strategies to meet organizational goals.
This conference is convened by the AAMC's Group on Regional Medical Campuses (GRMC) which is dedicated to convening this community to address shared challenges, develop innovative solutions that strengthen community relationships, and advance medical education.
The program will feature informative sessions, thematic discussions, and above all, networking and engagement with your regional medical campus peers.
The program will serve as a forum for a host of timely topics including:
- Curricular innovations, delivery, and accreditation
- Implementing curricular and operational change
- Hospital and health system partnerships
- Campus infrastructure and distance learning
- Intra-institutional dynamics
- Equity, diversity, and inclusion in our settings
- Student affairs support models
- Realizing changes brought by Covid
- Community engagement strategies
- Approaches to federal and state-level advocacy
Questions may be sent to email@example.com.