Robert Wood Johnson Foundation David E. Rogers Award Recipients
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation David E. Rogers Award honors a medical school faculty member who has made major contributions to improving public health and health care.
- 2020 – Ezekiel J. Emanuel, MD, PhD, Perelman School of Medicine and the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
- 2019 – Kenneth W. Kizer, MD, MPH, Atlas Research, LLC.
- 2018 – David A. Asch, MD, MBA, Perelman School of Medicine and the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
- 2017 – Peter Pronovost, MD, The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- 2016 – Phillip Greenland, MD, FACP, FRCP, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- 2015 - E. Albert Reece, MD, PhD, MBA
- 2014 - A. Eugene Washington, MD, M.Sc.
- 2013 - Gilbert S. Omenn, MD, PhD
- 2012 - Ralph Snyderman, MD
- 2011 - Paul A. Offit, MD
- 2010 - Patricia A. Gabow, MD
- 2009 - Jerome P. Kassirer, MD
- 2008 - Steven A. Schroeder, MD
- 2007 - Robert H. Brook, MD, Sc. D.
- 2006 - Eugene Braunwald, MD
- 2005 - C. Everett Koop, MD, Sc. D.
- 2004 - Michael E. DeBakey, MD
- 2003 - Frank E. Speizer, MD Walter C. Willett, MD, Dr. PH
- 2002 - David A. Kessler, MD
- 2001 - Barbara Barlow, MD
- 2000 - Jeremiah Stamler, MD
- 1999 - William N. Kelley, MD
- 1998 - Philip R. Lee, MD
- 1997 - Julius B. Richmond, MD
- 1996 - Robert G. Newman, MD
- 1995 - Diane M. Becker, MPH., Sc.D.