The AAMC creates and distributes quarterly quality reports to all Council of Teaching Hospitals and Health Systems (COTH) members displaying institutional performance, along with COTH and National benchmarks, on national quality measures. These measures are included in the Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Program, Hospital Readmissions Reduction Program (HRRP), the Hospital Acquired Conditions (HAC) Program, and the Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) Program. All of the measures in this report are reported on the Hospital Compare website.
In addition to the quarterly quality reports, the AAMC also provides a comprehensive list of the national quality measures by performance and reporting program, data collection date, and reporting and performance year. This resource is available to all AAMC COTH members.
COTH members can use this resource to:
- Track your institution’s performance on quality metrics over time
- Compare your institution’s performance to COTH benchmarks
- Compare your institution’s performance to national benchmarks
- Ensure that your hospital-specific data is being reported correctly
- Track the appropriate quality metrics for each reporting and performance program