AAMC/ADEA Dental Loan Organizer and Calculator (DLOC)
The AAMC/ADEA Dental Loan Organizer and Calculator (DLOC) is offered through a partnership between the AAMC and ADEA. It’s free to currently enrolled dental students, graduates and residents.
Please note: The DLOC is specific to dental students and graduates. If you're a medical school or other health professions student, see the Medloans® Organizer and Calculator.
First time using the Dental Loan Organizer and Calculator?
1. Sign in to your AAMC Account. If you don't have an AAMC Account, see instructions below on creating an account. (You can also sign in at the top of the page).
2. Follow the instructions on how to add loans or upload loans directly from NSLDS.
Don't have an AAMC Account?
1. To register for an AAMC Account go to www.aamc.org.
2. Follow the directions to register for an AAMC Account.
3. Once you have created your AAMC Account, you will have access to the Dental Loan Organizer and Calculator.