Mary H. Littlemeyer Archives
The AAMC Archives collects and preserves records relating to the history, governance, and activities of the Association of American Medical Colleges. The oldest document in the collection is the proceedings of the AAMC's founding in 1876.
Types of documents include:
- Research reports
- Institutional development and training materials
- Meeting agendas, briefing books, and meeting minutes
- Federal testimony and correspondence
- Major speeches by the AAMC CEO
- DVDs, videotapes, audio tapes, and slides or printouts of slides produced for meetings, workshops, and projects
Additional records may be viewed by appointment.
Members and other qualified researchers are welcome to make an appointment to use the archives collections. The materials do not circulate but may be used on site. Photocopying or scanning is permitted if it does not injure the records.
Contact the AAMC Reference Center
Contact AAMC's archivist at email@example.com or call (202) 862-6261 to make an appointment or inquire about additional archives available.