Join us for the 2024 AAMC Conference for Institutional Advancement from April 10 - 13, 2024 in Boston!
The AAMC Conference for Institutional Advancement is the only conference designed exclusively for institutional advancement professionals working at medical schools and teaching hospitals/health systems. Meet and learn from your academic medicine peers in alumni relations, communications, development, marketing, and public affairs/community relations.
The conference features a peer-to-peer educational model, with institutional advancement professionals serving as the primary conference speakers. They are complemented by consultants, deans and CEOs, faculty members, AAMC leaders, and other industry experts.
Highlights include plenary speakers, practical concurrent sessions, networking events, awards presentations, a film festival, and an exhibit hall. Exciting and inspiring thought leaders anchor the conference and provide insights. You can meet more than 500 of your peers who are experienced in and passionate about advancing the work of academic medicine institutions and willing to share and discuss new ideas, best practices, tips, and lessons learned related to the very work you’re doing.
Some of the top benefits of attending:
- Sharpen your skills in your discipline and learn from others across alumni relations, communications, development, marketing, and public affairs/community relations.
- Learn about new programs and platforms that can increase the effectiveness and efficiency of your projects and initiatives.
- Discover solutions others have implemented that will help with the challenges you’re facing.
- Network with peers.
- Hear from industry experts.
- Evaluate possible vendors who are exhibiting at the conference.
- April 10 - 13, 2024: Boston, MA
- April 23 - 26, 2025: New Orleans, LA
- 2023: Phoenix, AZ
- 2022: Chicago, IL
- 2019: Orlando, FL
- 2018: Seattle, WA