Curriculum in Context (CIC) is a regularly issued commentary article about reports generated from Curriculum Inventory data, each authored by a contributor from an AAMC member medical school.
Interested in Becoming a Curriculum in Context Author?
If you are interested in authoring a commentary on an existing CI Chart or have an idea for a new CI Chart for which you would like to provide commentary, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commentary by Stephanie White, MD, MS, FAAP (Dartmouth’s Geisel School of Medicine) and Olutosin Ojugbele, MD, MPH, FAAP (Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center) on the Curriculum Inventory Report: Coverage of Racial Disparity in Medicine Education Content in Accredited U.S. Medical Schools, Academic Year 2017-2018.
- Commentary by Jennifer L. Trilk, PhD, FACSM and Dennis Muscato, MS (Lifestyle Medicine Education Collaborative) on the Curriculum Inventory 2017-18 Report Lifestyle Medicine.
- Commentary by Hyacinth R.C. Mason, PhD, MPH, CHES, Mandeep S. Sidhu, MD, MBA, FACC, FAHA, and Peter A. Vincent, PhD (Albany Medical College) on the Curriculum Inventory Reports graph, Medical Student Research Requirement
- Commentary by Robert Noiva, PhD and Robin Rivest, MEd, MBA (Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine) on the Curriculum Inventory 2016-17 Report Average Number of Required Weeks by Discipline
- Commentary by Samara Ginzburg, MD (Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell) on the Curriculum Inventory 2016-17 Report Self-Directed Learning
- Commentary by Wendell C Douglas, MEd and Sajani (Jeni) Tipnis, MD (University of Mississippi School of Medicine) on the Curriculum Inventory 2016-17 Report Methods Used for Formative Feedback and/or Summative Assessment in Clinical Clerkship Experiences
- Commentary by Jennifer Christner, MD and Nadia Ismail, MD (Baylor College of Medicine) on the Curriculum Inventory 2016-17 Report Translational Research
- Commentary by Colleen Bush, MD and J.M. Monica van de Ridder, PhD (Michigan State University College of Human Medicine) on the Curriculum Inventory Reports graph, Required Weeks for Emergency Medicine.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.