Once your curriculum inventory (CI) is up and running, you can develop internal procedures to improve and use CI data. CI data can support continuous quality improvement, program evaluation, accreditation, curriculum committee procedures, student study plans, etc. Resources here may be useful to help take your CI usage to the next level.
- AAMC Curriculum Inventory Keywords, released November 2020 (Excel workbook)
- Curriculum in Context publication series
- Medical School Schematics
- Sample Verification Report, updated August 2020 (PDF)
- Sample Accreditation Support Report, updated August 2020 (PDF)
- Tutorial video: Verification Report Bookmarks and Print Options
- Curriculum Inventory Instructional and Assessment Methods mapped to LCME Reporting Categories (PDF)
- Competency Mapping: AACOM to PCRS (Excel)
- Competency Mapping: ACGME (2020) to PCRS (Excel)
- Competency Mapping: CanMEDS to PCRS (Excel)
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.