Once your curriculum inventory (CI) is up and running, you can develop internal procedures to improve and use CI data. CI data can support continuous quality improvement, program evaluation, accreditation, curriculum committee procedures, student study plans, etc. Resources here may be useful to help take your CI usage to the next level.
- Curriculum in Context publication series
- Medical School Schematics
- Curriculum Inventory in the Literature
- Curriculum Inventory Instructional and Assessment Methods mapped to LCME Reporting Categories (PDF)
- 2018-19 Sample XML Upload (XML)
- 2017-18 Sample Verification Report (PDF)
- 2018-19 Sample Verification Report (PDF)
- 2017-18 Guide to the Verification Report (PDF)
- 2018-19 Guide to the Verification Report (PDF)
- Competency Mapping: AACOM to PCRS (Excel)
- Competency Mapping: ACGME (2013) to PCRS (Excel)
- Competency Mapping: CanMEDS to PCRS (Excel)
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.