If you are in the process of establishing a curriculum inventory, making significant changes to your curriculum inventory, or improving the overall quality of your curriculum inventory, resources here may be useful to you.
- Introduction to the AAMC CI (video)
- CI Glossary (PDF)
- CI Portal User Guide (PDF)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF)
- Physician Competency Reference Set (PCRS)
- CI Standardized Vocabulary for Instructional Methods, Assessment Methods, and Resources (PDF)
- CI Newsletters
- AAMC Building Better Curriculum Webinars
Guidebook to Building a Curriculum Inventory
- Chapter 1: Getting Started
- Chapter 2: Where Will Your CI Data Live and Thrive?
- Chapter 3: Program Objectives Drive Curriculum
- Chapter 4: Determining Your CI Organizational Strategy
- Chapter 5: Course-Level Details for Your CI
- Chapter 6: Maintaining and Using Your CI from Year to Year
- Chapter 7: Documenting Time
- Chapter 8: Event Learning Objectives
- Chapter 9: Instructional Methods, Assessment Methods, And Resources
- Chapter 10: Keywords
- Chapter 11: Test Your CI Upload
- Chapter 12: Explore the AAMC CI Portal and Reports
CI News & Updates
If you would like to subscribe to the distribution list for the latest CI news and updates, please send your email to email@example.com.
With a subscription to the CI News & Updates, you will receive invitations to the AAMC Building Better Curriculum webinar series, Curriculum in Context publications, the CI Newsletter, and other news from AAMC. You can also request that AAMC send curriculum questions on your behalf to the distribution list by submitting them to firstname.lastname@example.org.