If you are in the process of establishing a curriculum inventory, making significant change to your curriculum inventory, or improving the overall quality of your curriculum inventory, resources here may be useful to you.
- CI Glossary (PDF)
- CI School Portal User Guide (Updated May 2019) (PDF)
- AAMC Building Better Curriculum Webinars
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF)
- Physician Competency Reference Set (PCRS)
- CI Standardized Vocabulary for Instructional Methods, Assessment Methods, and Resources (PDF)
- CI Newsletters
- CI Staging Environment
If you would like to sign up for the CI listserv, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CI listserv is made up of more than 1,000 medical educators interested in curriculum innovation, mapping, and trends. As a recipient of the CI listserv, you will see invitations to the AAMC Building Better Curriculum webinar series, CI in Context publications, the CI Newsletter, and other news from AAMC. You can also request that AAMC send curriculum questions on your behalf to the CI listserv by submitting them to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.