If you are in the process of establishing a curriculum inventory, making significant change to your curriculum inventory, or improving the overall quality of your curriculum inventory, resources here may be useful to you.
- Introduction to the AAMC CI
- CI Glossary (PDF)
- CI School Portal User Guide (Updated May 2019) (PDF)
- AAMC Building Better Curriculum Webinars
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF)
- Physician Competency Reference Set (PCRS)
- CI Standardized Vocabulary for Instructional Methods, Assessment Methods, and Resources (PDF)
- CI Newsletters
- CI Staging Environment
CI News & Updates
If you would like to subscribe to the distribution list for the latest CI news and updates, please send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With a subscription to the CI News & Updates, you will receive invitations to the AAMC Building Better Curriculum webinar series, Curriculum in Context publications, the CI Newsletter, and other news from AAMC. You can also request that AAMC send curriculum questions on your behalf to the distribution list by submitting them to email@example.com.