If you are a developer, vendor, or curriculum inventory (CI) administrator interested in better understanding the technical infrastructure of curriculum inventory data, the resources here may be useful to you.
- NEW! 2022 AAMC CI Technical User Guide
- CI Participating Vendor List (PDF)
- AAMC Business Rules (Updated July 2021) (PDF)
- MedBiquitous Curriculum Inventory Developers Toolkit (ZIP)
- MedBiquitous Curriculum Inventory Implementation Guidelines (PDF)
- Applicable to the 2021 AAMC CI Upload season: MedBiquitous Curriculum Inventory Specifications Version 1.1(PDF)
- Applicable to the 2022 AAMC CI Upload season and beyond: MedBiquitous Curriculum Inventory Specification DRAFT AAMC Point Release – “v10” (PDF)
- MedBiquitous Competencies Framework Specifications (PDF)
- XML Example with COVID-19 Documentation (Updated May 2021) (ZIP)
- XML Tools (Updated May 2021) (PDF)
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.