This repository is provided for informational purposes only and is intended to supplement, but not overrule, the judgment of a qualified medical professional. All information is meant for use by clinicians, not the general public, and does not constitute provision of medical advice. This information is being made available in the context of the public health emergency related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) and has not been subjected to review, investigation, or testing that typically would be performed in a non-emergent situation. This information is not meant to be complete, exhaustive, or a substitute for medical professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment and should be adapted to the patient’s specific needs, available resources, and any other unique circumstances. Neither the AAMC, nor any contributor to this repository, makes any representations or warranties, express or implied, with respect to the information provided herein or to its use.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Clinical Guidance Repository Submission Terms
By submitting clinical guidance to the coronavirus (COVID-19) clinical resources repository, you, on behalf of yourself and your institution, if applicable, agree to the following:
- You have appropriate ownership or permission to share the resource and you grant AAMC permission to publish the resource on the AAMC public website;
- You understand that submitting materials to AAMC does not guarantee that the materials will be published, that AAMC may delete your materials at any time, and that AAMC may adapt or combine your materials with other materials to create new resources for the repository;
- You grant the AAMC permission to identify the resource by institution’s or organization’s name;
- You release and forever discharge AAMC and its agents, officers, and employees from any and all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with the use of the resource; and
- You will take reasonable steps to inform the AAMC if active weblinks are no longer maintained.