FAR is a year-round, Web-based search tool designed to help you find open residency and fellowship positions in all ACGME and ABO+G accredited programs.
It supplements the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and is ideal for finding unfilled positions—especially if you experienced an unsuccessful match through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) Main Match® or SOAP®.
Use FindAResident If
- You were unsuccessful in the NRMP Match and SOAP.
- You wish to change specialties, job location, or residency program.
- You are seeking new fellowship opportunities.
- Fourth-year medical students
- International medical graduates (IMGs)
- Prior-year medical graduates
“FindAResident was a lifesaver! I had a lot of offers from FindAResident residency coordinators, and I was able to select the one that I felt was ideal for me. Thank you for helping me! I’m launching a great career.”—A.B. Pandya, MD, residency applicant