Timeline - USMG Residency Applicants
January - Urology match
- Urology match results are available.
February - NMS/AOA Match
NMS/AOA (American Osteopathic Association) Match
- NMS/AOA Matching Program results are available.
May - End of ERAS 2015
- End of ERAS 2015 Season
- MyERAS closes at 5 p.m. ET to prepare for the next ERAS season.
Program Application Deadlines
ERAS does not set program application deadlines; applicants need to contact programs directly for deadlines.
The ERAS PostOffice, however, closes on May 31 every year. At that time all of our servers are purged of all applications and supporting documents. ERAS does not maintain records from year to year.
July - D.O. Applicants Start Applying to AOA residencies
AOA residencies Receive Applications
- D.O. applicants start applying to AOA-accredited residency programs only.
- AOA-accredited residency programs start receiving applications.
September - Applicants start applying to ACGME residencies
- Applicants start applying to ACGME -accredited residency programs.
- ACGME-accredited residency programs start receiving applications.
October - MSPEs released to residency programs
- MSPEs released to residency programs.*
*Medical schools will upload the MSPE to the ERAS PostOffice according to their own schedule. Programs will download MSPEs once they become available; however, they will not be released in the PDWS until programs contact the PostOffice on October 1.
December - Military match
- Military match results are available.