Contact the EEC
For more information about the EEC, contact email@example.com.
Extramural Electives Compendium
For Medical Students
The Extramural Electives Compendium (EEC) is a searchable database containing information about the scheduling of elective opportunities at AAMC-member medical schools in the United States. This information includes:
- Contact information for elective coordinators on medical school campuses
- Application procedures
- Opportunities for students enrolled in both U.S. medical schools and international medical schools
- Dates for acceptance and assignment of visiting students to elective rotations
- Maximum number of weeks of elective opportunities permitted
- Application, tuition, health, and liability/malpractice insurance fees
Each January, the AAMC seeks updated school-specific information for the EEC from previously identified elective coordinators at each AAMC-member medical school.
Elective coordinators can also update information at any time by visiting the EEC site for program coordinators at https://services.aamc.org/eec (AAMC Sign in required).