Registering for the MCAT Exam
When To Reserve Your Seat
The MCAT exam is administered multiple times from late January through early September, and offered at hundreds of test sites in the United States, Canada, and around the world.
- MCAT Scheduling and Registration System
- 2014-Jan. 2015 MCAT Exam Schedule for the United States and Canada
- 2014-January 2015 Registration Deadline Schedule
- 2014-January 2015 Trial Section and Score Release Schedule
- Registration Tips
- MCAT Testing Center Locations
- MCAT Exam Dates and Registration FAQ
Reserving a Seat Outside of the United States
Paying for the Exam
Forms of Payment
The MCAT Scheduling and Registration System accepts VISA and MasterCard, including debit cards with the VISA or MasterCard logo. We regret we are unable to accept other forms of payment.
Accommodated Testing (Examinees with Medical Conditions or Disabilities)
The Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC) is committed to providing all individuals with an opportunity to demonstrate their proficiency on the MCAT exam, and that includes ensuring access to those with disabilities in accordance with relevant law. Students with disabilities who feel adjustment(s) are necessary are encouraged to apply for accommodated testing.