Use our collection of AMCAS Reference to help you complete your AMCAS application.
Need to understand a specific section of the application?
- 2015 AMCAS Instruction Manual - This document thoroughly outlines the application. The Instruction Manual is required reading for all AMCAS applicants.
- AMCAS Quick Start Guide - The Quick Start Guide is for those more familiar with the AMCAS application process.
Not quite sure how to complete certain sections of the AMCAS application? Watch our video tutorials for detailed instructions!
- The 2015 AMCAS Overview
- How to Enter Basic Coursework
- How to Enter AP Coursework
- How to Enter Current/Future Coursework
- How to Enter Study Abroad Coursework
- How to Enter Military Coursework - updated tutorial coming soon!
- How to Add Letter of Evaluation Entries and Assign Them to Medical Schools
- How to Match a Letter to Your Application
Learn about other AAMC resources, including:
- 2014 AMCAS Instruction Manual
- Traffic Rules for Applicants
- Traffic Rules for Admission Officers
- Medical School Admissions Requirements (MSAR)
- Guidelines for Clinical Shadowing Experiences
Additional AMCAS Services
Here are a few services you should know about when completing your AMCAS application.
This application is for those applying to the 2014 entering class. The application for those applying to the 2015 entering class will be available May 1.
2014 Fee Assistance Program Application Opens
2015 AMCAS Application Opens
2015 AMCAS Application Opens for Submission
This application is for those applying to the 2013 entering class.
Monday-Friday, 9a.m.-7p.m. (ET)
Closed Wednesdays 3p.m.-5p.m. (ET)
AMCAS will be unavailable by phone this weekend (April 19 – April 20) due to planned maintenance. We will be able to take your calls again on Monday, April 21.