Use our collection of AMCAS References to help you complete your AMCAS application.
- AMCAS Instruction Manual
- AMCAS Quick Start Guide
- AMCAS Application Tips
- AMCAS Grade Conversion Guide
- AMCAS Course Classification Guide (interactive)
Not quite sure how to complete certain sections of the AMCAS application? Watch our video tutorials for detailed instructions!
- 2014 AMCAS Overview
- How to Enter Basic Coursework
- How to Enter AP Coursework
- How to Enter Current/Future Coursework
- How to Enter Study Abroad Coursework
- How to Enter Military Coursework
- How to Add Letter of Evaluation Entries and Assign Them to Medical Schools
- How to Match a Letter to Your Application
Additional AMCAS Services
Here are a few services you should know about when completing your AMCAS application.
Learn about other AAMC resources, including:
This application is for those applying to the 2014 entering class. The application for those applying to the 2015 entering class will be available May 1.
This application is for those applying to the 2013 entering class.
- Basic Coursework
- AP Coursework
- Current/Future Coursework
- Study Abroad Coursework
- Military Coursework
- Adding Letters
- Matching Letters
2014 Fee Assistance Program Application Opens
2015 AMCAS Application Opens
2015 AMCAS Application Opens for Submission
Monday-Friday, 9a.m.-7p.m. (ET)
Closed Wednesdays 3p.m.-5p.m. (ET)