Medical Institution Document Upload Service (MIDUS)
The EFDO Medical Institution Document Upload Service (MIDUS) provides medical schools with the ability to upload Medical Student Performance Evaluations (MSPE) and medical school transcripts directly to the ERAS Fellowship Document Office (EFDO) on behalf of their graduates.
Medical School Point of View
The process starts with applicants sending an electronic request to their medical school via
EFDO On-line Services (see the Applicant Point of View below).
Once the request has been submitted, medical schools will be sent an email containing a link to access MIDUS as well as instructions on how to upload the document.
- Original, on institutional letterhead
- Must be in PDF (Portable Document Format)
- File size may not exceed 1200 KB
- The transcript should not be on “security paper” with a busy background. Such a background can make the scanned image illegible. Please be sure the transcript is legible before uploading.
1. Click your upload link and enter your Personal Code found in the original request email.
2. Accept the disclaimer to continue.
3. Review the contact information the applicant has provided.
4. Click Save and the upload screen will appear.
5. Click Browse and select the file from your computer.
6. Click Upload.
- If the file was accepted a confirmation page will appear and an email will be sent to the address provided. Applicants will then be able to track the document in ADTS (Applicant Document Tracking System).
Documents submitted through MIDUS are expected to take 1-2 weeks to process.
Applicant Point of View
Applicants will first need to log into MyERAS to access EFDO Online Services. This link will appear and stay active, 24 hours after applicants register on MyERAS. Prior to the 24 hour delay, applicants will not see this link.
Once the link is selected, applicants will be redirected and logged into EFDO Online Services. To access MIDUS, applicants select Request a MSPE/Transcript from the left navigation panel.
Applicants are first presented with information about MIDUS. After reading, applicants must check I have read and accept the above disclosures before selecting Continue.
Applicants are presented with the option to select 'New Document Request.' The applicant can also keep track of the documents their Dean's Office has uploaded. This serves as a confirmation that the document was received by EFDO.
Below is the form applicants fill out to initiate a request for their MSPE and Transcript with their Medical School. Once submitted, applicants will be able track the status of their new request.