Using Zoom to Train Standardized Patients (SPs) and Implement Formative Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCEs) with Health Sciences Students
Zooming with SPs in COVID-19 Response: Using Zoom to Train Standardized Patients (SPs) and Implement Formative Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCEs) with Health Sciences Students. The stated objectives were to:
- Learn skills to effectively train SPs online in Zoom
- Understand logistics needed to implement formative OSCEs in Zoom
- Gain tips for meaningful debriefing with faculty and students in Zoom
April 1: Interprofessional Online Simulation in COVID-19 Response. The stated objectives were to:
- Identify process for transition of face to face IPE events to online format
- Identify key management skills for effective delivery of interprofessional education (IPE) events via Zoom
- Describe strategies used by simulation educators and faculty to mobilize successful delivery of online simulation
Webinar recordings and additional information about M Simulation are available on their website.
This is an open-access publication distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial license.