This podcast series is an audio translation of the Harvard Medical School (HMS) student-developed COVID-19 curriculum supplemented with updated information and expert interviews. This podcast is designed for and by health professions students, in collaboration with members of Carry the One Radio (Kanchi Mehta, Cindy Liu, Celia Ford and Nancy Cai). As with the HMS student-developed curriculum, this series discusses various aspects of COVID-19 and the ongoing pandemic, including:
- SARS-CoV-2's basic virology and pathophysiology
- Epidemiology of the virus and the evolution of the pandemic
- Health Disparities, Policy Changes, and Socioeconomic Effects in the U.S.
- Mental Health in the Time of COVID-19
- How to productively communicate information about COVID-19, especially with a non-medical audience who may have varying attitudes towards the pandemic
- Training for Potential Clinical Roles
- Global Innovation and Collaboration
- Medical Ethics in Relation to COVID-19
You can find the entirety of the Harvard Medical Student-developed COVID-19 curriculum at curriculum.covidstudentresponse.org, and you can learn more about Carry the One Radio at www.https://carrytheoneradio.com/
This is an open-access publication distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial license.