The AAMC provides mailing lists to approved users in an effort to convey valuable information to AAMC member institutions and constituents.
Lists are available for each of the AAMC councils and professional development groups listed below. The AAMC only provides physical mailing address information and does not release email addresses.
Order a Mailing List
- Council of Deans (COD)
- Council of Teaching Hospitals (COTH)
- Council of Faculty and Academic Societies (CFAS)
- Chief Medical Officers Group (CMOG)
- Compliance Officers' Forum (COF)
- Forum on Conflict of Interest in Academe (FOCI)
- Group on Business Affairs (GBA)
- Group on Diversity and Inclusion (GDI)
- Group on Educational Affairs (GEA)
- Group on Faculty Affairs (GFA)
- Group on Faculty Practice (GFP)
- Group on Institutional Advancement (GIA)
- Group on Institutional Planning (GIP)
- Group on Information Resources (GIR)
- Group on Resident Affairs (GRA)
- Group on Research Advancement and Development (GRAND)
- Graduate Research Education and Training Group (GREAT)
- Group on Regional Medical Campuses (GRMC)
- Government Relations Representatives (GRR)
- Group on Student Affairs (GSA)
- Group on Women in Medicine and Science (GWIMS)
- All requests must be approved prior to fulfillment.
- The AAMC only releases its mailing lists to not-for-profit institutions.
- All requests must be clearly germane to, effective in, and useful in: medical education, the practice of medicine, biomedical research, or healthcare delivery.