The LCME Part I-A Medical School Questionnaire (Annual Financial Questionnaire) collects data on the revenues and expenditures for U.S. medical colleges.
The optional “Overview of Organization and Financial Characteristics” survey includes 39 questions that are classified as "Unrestricted" and, in accordance with the AAMC's data release policy, may be released with institutional identification. Information collected from the Survey may be used by the LCME in conjunction with its annual review of medical school programs and financing, to provide benchmarking reports that assist medical schools in better understanding and improving their financial status and operations, and to provide reliable and valid information for advocacy and research on the financial status of U.S. medical schools.
Questions about the data can be directed to AAMC Staff at AFQ@aamc.org.
Capital Investment Data
- New Space from 1A Overview FY2021 (Sign In Required)
- New Space from 1A Overview FY2020 (Sign In Required)
- New Space from 1A Overview FY2019 (Sign In Required)
- New Space from 1A Overview FY2018 (Sign In Required)
- New Space from 1A Overview FY2017 (Sign In Required)
- New Space from 1A Overview FY2016 (Sign In Required)
- FY2014: Section H (Capital Investment) Data from FY2014 AFQ Overview Survey (Sign In Required)
- FY2013: Section H (Capital Investment) Data from FY2013 AFQ Overview Summary (Sign In Required)