DAG Fall Meeting
November 7-9, 2019
Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix
Download a draft of the meeting agenda.
25th Anniversary Celebration
DAG is celebrating its 25th year and we have lots of fun things planned throughout the meeting, including a welcome dinner/celebration at University of Arizona College of Medicine-Phoenix campus and giveaways.
Registration and Payment
- Register now
- Registration fee is $460
- Registration closes October 7, 2019. To register after October 7th contact Lupe Gastelum.
- Payment is separate from registration and can be made by check or credit card. You will receive an invoice with a link if paying by credit card in a separate email.
Mail checks to:
Deans’ Assistants Group
Attn: Lisa Galbavi, DAG Treasurer
MSU College of Human Medicine
965 Wilson Rd Room A118, East Lansing, MI 48824
Tax ID #74-2742851
Cancellation and Refund Policies
If you cancel on or before March 14, 2019, you will receive a full refund of the registration fee. If you cancel between March 15-27, you will receive a 50% refund of the registration fee. If you cancel on or after March 28, your registration fee will not be refunded.
The cancellation/refund policy is as follows:
- 3 or more weeks prior to meeting = 100% refund (on or before October 17, 2019)
- 1 week prior to meeting = 50% refund (October 18-30, 2019)
- Less than 1 week prior to meeting = 0% refund (on or after October 31, 2019)
The group room rate is $219/night.
There is a $20/night guest amenity fee that includes:
- $10 Daily F&B Credit
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (Normally a $14.99 charge.)
- 15% off Spa and Salon Services at Perry Monge Salon & Spa
- Complimentary access to EOS Fitness Club and EOS Fitness Classes
- Unlimited local and long-distance telephone calls
- Complimentary printing, faxing and copying
- The last day to make a reservation at the group rate is October 7th.
- Make your reservation online at Deans' Assistants Group Meeting Booking Link or by calling 877-488-1908 or 800-KIMPTON.
- It is recommended you make your hotel reservation now even if you are uncertain you can attend. You can cancel your reservation up to 6:00 p.m. two (2) days before the scheduled check-in without any fees.
- If you make a reservation and then find out you are no longer able to attend the meeting, please contact Sabrina Romo before canceling your reservation.
- Direct reservation questions to Sabrina Romo.
Save the Date! Future DAG Meetings
Washington, D.C. – November 2020
San Antonio, Texas – November 2021
Nashville, Tennessee – November 2022