Looking for Member-only Content?
Or sign in from anywhere on the site by going to the upper right corner of your screen.
Nominations for the GFA Carole J. Bland Phronesis Award
Nominations may be made by any member of the GFA, any medical school Dean or Council of Teaching Hospitals executive, or any member of the AAMC leadership (including the chairpersons/steering committees of other AAMC Groups or Councils).
The complete nomination package must include the following items:
- Letter of nomination giving the rationale and justification for the nomination. Address each of the award criteria in brief narrative. Maximum of 5 single-spaced pages in Times New Roman or Arial 12 font size.
- Candidate's narrative biographical sketch (one page).
- Nominee's up-to-date curriculum vitae.
- Two (2) seconding letters.
- Online nomination form, completed by nominator.
All nomination materials are due by April 7, 2014. Please email all nomination materials to email@example.com.
Nomination form for an Individual
Laura F. Schweitzer, Ph.D.
Union Graduate College
Stephen P. Bogdewic, Ph.D.
Dr. George W. Copeland Professor of Family Medicine
Executive Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs and Professional Development
Indiana University School of Medicine
Thomas R. Viggiano, M.D.
Associate Dean, Faculty Affairs
Mayo Medical School
Call for nominations announced and submission materials available
April 7, 2014
Nominations for award due to AAMC
Award recipient selected and notified
2014 GFA Carole J. Bland Phronesis Award recipient announced and award presented at the GFA Professional Development Conference in Boston