Changing Your AAMC Email Preferences
The AAMC strives to provide timely and topical information to the academic medicine community. You’ve received an email because you:
- participate in an AAMC committee, board, initiative, or professional group;
- registered for an AAMC meeting or event;
- purchased an AAMC publication or subscription; or
- signed up to receive emails.
You may change your email preferences as follows:
- If you are receiving emails based on your participation in an AAMC committee, board, initiative, or professional group, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review your request. Some email communications are mandatory for participation in groups.
- For all other emails, please forward a copy of the email to email@example.com, and ask to be removed from AAMC email lists.
The AAMC respects your privacy. If you have questions about how AAMC uses your email address and other contact information, please see the AAMC Privacy Statement information about our privacy practices.