Becoming a member of COTH allows you access to these resources:
Health Care Advocacy & Policy Impact
Add your voice to the national conversation about health care through COTH, the voice of teaching hospitals and health systems.
- Receive tools to model the impact of regulatory changes and quality programs using your institution's data.
- Add your voice by helping shape health care policy through regulatory comment letters, participating in Capitol Hill visits and joining COTH-sponsored policy groups.
- Keep your team updated on the latest government activity impacting the heath system and academic medicine.
- Access valuable resources to educate constituents about training the physician workforce.
- Ensure that your legislators and other local policy makers understand the value you bring to your communities by hosting a Project Medical Education event.
- Participate in advocacy activities through the AAMC Action community and learn more about the AAMC’s policy and legislative priorities on the advocacy & policy website.
Professional & Organizational Growth Opportunities
Prepare yourself and your team to lead organizational transformation.
- Engage in testing new care delivery models by joining our bundled payments team.
- Learn about maximizing your referral network with Project CORE.
- Take advantage of professional development opportunities for you and your team, and build strong networks and engage in your peer community by joining our AAMC-sponsored events and forums.
- Receive valuable insight from peer-lead webinars and briefings on patient care, medical education, and research topics.
- Access resources to create a culture of safety with our Integrating Quality initiative.
- Keep your graduate medical education programs competitive and cost-effective with the GME Leadership Course which assures your team is prepared with the latest GME requirements and innovative practices.
- The AAMC’s Visiting Student Learning Opportunities application service can simplify application management and broaden your access to a national network of students.
Research, Data, and Information Services
Fuel your journey with critical data, news and information.
- Access the latest peer benchmarking reports and data.
- Look to our COTH leader communications for timely information on leadership, professional development opportunities, and AAMC initiatives.
- Access the latest workforce reports on state and specialty supply trends, graduate medical education, and emerging workforce roles in new care delivery and payment models.